Thursday, January 28, 2021

Apocalyse v0.6 update

Dear all,
here are the links to Apocalypse v0.6:

Finally, the incest patch (instructions within) to apply at teh end if you so wish:
https://nopy.to/K0JEX5bQ/Apocalypse_v0.6_Patch.zip



Changelog for v0.6:
v0.6
OUTDOORS: Hex E2 completed with a new MFFF foursome scene when re-visited.
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, one including sex scenes.
INTERFACE: Inventory screen implemented. Press \"i\" in-game to acces it.
INTERFACE: New character with walk animation (Wendy).
HAREM: MC can now marry Taylor.
HAREM: Pregnancy system implemented. So far, 5 girls can get pregnant and give birth (Amy, Michiko, Nancy, Taylor and Zara).
HAREM: Extra impregnation sex scene for each girl that can become pregnant.

Enjoy!

Also, some preview pics for Apocalypse v0.6.1 which is next month's update. So, you have three days to join us on Patreon and become a processed February patron to access v0.6.1 next month (no upfront charging on my page so you won't get charged until 1st February, after that, it's too late). 
Remember, Apocalypse is now the game with the MOST HARDCORE SEX SCENES EVER!










15 comments:

  1. I sadly can't seem to trigger the option to marry Taylor. I always get "Not really, I don't have time for that."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a problem, no matter what I can't get any of the diamonds, and without them I can't get the bike. any solutions to this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having the same problem.

      Delete
    2. Read the hints guide section C5 on how to find them.

      Delete
    3. The problem isn’t that I can’t find them, there are three chances in the game. The problem is that they don’t appear in my items, and without them I can’t obtain the bike.

      Delete
    4. They are in your inventory, even if it doesn't show. This minor issue has been fixed for v0.6.1

      Delete
  3. Can now another girl grow in the Growth Machine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the games, and can't wait for the Feb patreon early access!

    I think it would be an amazing Patreon patron 'bonus' if you made a quick how to on assembling characters from the daz3d GenesisX library for beginner 3d artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You can't yet, she's not available as a harem girl. Read the pdf hints guide for the list of available girls.

      Delete
  6. my android version doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there an updated version for the future I look forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st idk in which Faction i Have to Be to Talk With Penny and can she be in my harem like on the pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, these are preview pics. But tomorrow when I release v0.6.1 to the general public, yes.

      Delete