Sunday, August 22, 2021

Apocalypse v0.8.1 update

 Here are the links to Apocalypse v0.8.1 

PC/Linux:

https://mega.nz/file/MGQRFYZb#V3FJ2Twnq_4AsiRl1Kg_vvwQHzD42TixKKSKCbOwABo


Mac:

https://mega.nz/file/IGoEiQSQ#YF_YYcVDr_5k6G09RSSPfzI5cSYu_VN05nihjsXOQXs

 

For a faster download, here is a reduced version if you know how to merge folders (and you already have Apocalypse v0.8):

https://mega.nz/file/lThDkYTQ#9PA5nIT3YfnHi6OVFnbt7dW9QTxPBzpbKQ8iVr97frE


Inc*st patch to be applied at the end if you so wish (instructions within):

https://mega.nz/file/WxZxGQIK#JcATe4Xn3NH6XSshuN6G8I3VpHBDBJMfPDH3bA0jJN8


And finally, an android version, courtesy of the66 (already patched):

https://mega.nz/file/VawQlABC#m397XOvGquQCKCoAt0BCbT-QCpH1d6GVF41aXKYRhZ8


Some preview pics for Apocalypse v0.8.2 to finish, don't forget to join us on patreon.com/epiclust to support the development of the game and early access!








9 comments:

  1. Thanks for game. I have a problem. I have saves but the game doesn't show these. How to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, sir. I don't know if here is the right place to ask about this, but I've been a fan of your work for quite a while and on the old version of your blog, you put up parts of a story about a father sleeping with his daughter and her eventually sharing him with her friends. They were very erotic in my opinion, I know they weren't written by you, you just shared them on here, but I've been all over the place looking for them and I can't find them. That's why I'm commenting on your most recent post, so I could get an answer. If you could help me, I'd appreciate that, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. First, why you can't download Battle of the Bulges anymore? And second, can you make more female muscle growth scenes? Like Amy grows in the Growth Machine, or Nancy becomes sometimes more buff? Because I like those muscle growth scenes a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man this is great stuff! I really wanted to ask you, what software do you specifically use for your models? Like for morphing their breasts, ass, genitalia, cum and muscles. I'm trying to learn DAZ myself and I've been trying to emulate your style, especially the battle of the bulge models in particular. Can you share what software you use? If you rather not share I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey man you're doing awesome work on this. I have to ask, I recently started working on DAZ3D and I've been trying to emulate your work for personal use, on Battle of the bulge and I wanted to ask what plug in software or assets do you use when you work on the breasts, genitals, skin, muscles and cum or your battle of the bulge models? I understand if you'd rather not share all that as well, I'm just trying really hard to recreate some of those old models and failing hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro you are a legend ...spoilers ahead.

    i cannot believe i saw linda man my jaw dropped wow !! 10/10 game

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do I get Laurie pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey man , i know you don't work any more on Battle of the Bulges but what about implementing an option tab to change difficulty and other options, like restricting the choiche on selected girls?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't form my harem, when I do business with Arabic, then I no longer get camels to hunt: (... A configuration to change the language to Spanish would be good;)

    ReplyDelete