Sunday, August 6, 2017

The Recollections of Ulysses Halfayard chapter 5+6 (MF+, size)

UPDATE 27/09: Chapter 6 added!

Here is the fifth installment of the Victorian saga of stud gigolo Ulysses Halfayard written by Peter Farrell. Don't forget to send your feedback and encouragements to the author at the bottom of this post and enjoy!

Chapter Five
The Grand Project

The day following my outstanding performance in the brothel I arrived with my meagre possessions at the rear entrance of Lady Amelia’s townhouse near Regent’s Park. I was expecting a lodging in one of the guest bedrooms, but I was led by a pair of young women dressed in very short maid’s dresses to a large hut in the garden set against the far wall. Inside the hut I found a small room with a single bed in the far corner, but the larger room was dominated by a metal device with leather straps containing a small ring set at the height of my cock. I did not require an engineering degree to know I would be frequently visiting this apparatus and my limbs would be secured for the experience. Clearly, I would not just be enjoying whore’s holes to enhance my sexual skills. However, I recognised the necessity for some discomfort if I was to achieve my goal of physical perfection and whore greatness.



The following morning Lady Amelia appeared, accompanied by Dr Hovarth and his two immodest assistants, who were introduced as Apple and Blossom. I was invited to masturbate to present a full erection for my patron. The doctor tapped my hard muscle with his pencil to confirm my readiness for action. I presumed I would be penetrated one or both of Apple or Blossom as I stroked myself, and the two lewd maids appeared both ready and willing to receive my rigid shaft.
Lady Amelia stepped forward to offer a glass of water tainted with an unbecoming emerald hue. This was, she announced, the beginning of her “grand project to create the most outstanding sexual performer in the world.” My reluctance to consume the liquid led Her Ladyship to remind me of the contract I signed only two days before. I was unaware of any commitment to drink jade water, but I dutifully downed the glass in just two swallows. The effect of the potion was not immediate, causing some concern to the doctor and a note of irritation from Her Ladyship. However, within a minute I felt a warming sensation in my erect shaft which became even hardener because the flesh stretched as the potion enlarged my cock muscle.
Everyone in the room, including myself, stood transfixed as my rod appeared to be expanding. The doctor touched my bright red pole with his pencil once more and announced there was, in his professional opinion, a distinct further strengthening of the flesh. Lady Amelia, almost intimidated by the burgeoning cock on view, took hold of my superb manhood with her gloved hand and professed the flesh to be “decidedly warm and notably more compact.”
The doctor and the young noble’s view was assessed by one of the duo of assistants, Apple, who sent the tip of my rod deep between her lips. Suddenly, as she was reaching for another inch of my hard muscle I was overcome by a raging sensation to pound my cock against her throat. The urge to penetrate, to pitch my hips back and forth into the young slut was so overpowering I feared I would exhaust Hovarth’s two whores in their maid outfits.
I lifted Apple onto the metal table, her skirt brushed aside for clear access to her hole, and I buried my cock deep inside her gaping wet pussy. The ferocity of my violation provoked moans of pleasure from my companion, and a request for similar treatment from her colleague, Blossom, who was removing her uniform in readiness for a sound pounding from my enormous cock. I suspected both Hovarth and Her Ladyship would be displeased with my brusque entry and hearty assault upon the private parts of the panting whore. However, Hovarth appeared to be pleased to find me so animated in my shafting, drawing near to note to Lady Amelia I was inflicting “full and powerful strokes” upon young Apple.
Lady Amelia came to stand over me, watching my thrusts without any indication of desire or disgust. I set Apple’s ankles on my shoulder to allow for a more energetic and forceful entry, and the elevated volume of her howls indicated I was achieving my objective. I noted my patron was examining the whore beneath me, and I sensed her survey was not an entirely positive one, a sentiment shared by the object of her review. The aristocrat answered Apple’s sharp query by explaining she was looking at “the piece of fuckmeat I bought for a guinea a week from Jack Kildare,” and young Apple was advised to remain silent in the presence of her social superiors.
I considered now an opportune moment to introduce myself to my companion’s bumhole. Apple’s objections were discounted and, turning the whore onto her ample frontage, I planted my hot and hard rod between her buttocks. The shuddering and the high timbre of her squeal indicated a genuine spasm of pain as I propelled my broad column deep inside Lady Amelia’s piece of fuckmeat. I considered my introduction into Apple’s rump to be an educational exercise, for such a whore should know her station in the lower orders.
Apple pleaded for a return to her pussy, but I countered I was adamant in plunging my “hot hard cock” into her bumhole. Lady Amelia leant close to the sweating and anxious face of the maid to assert she was no more than property, to be used and abused as her betters wished. I considered these comments to be a somewhat impolite interpretation of the contractual arrangement between sexual performers and their clients. However, when the young noble demanded I continued to inflict a rigorous insertion into my companion’s “fat arse,” I complied with commendable vigour. The doctor remained close to my pumping frame, occasionally scribbling in the bright blue notebook he carried in the pocket of his white coat.
Lady Amelia, however, was distracted from my performance with Apple by the figure of Blossom, a buxom brunette standing naked apart from a pair of white court shoes and white stockings. Lady Amelia required Blossom to turn around, draw her legs apart and grasp her ankles. Once this procedure was complete, Doctor Hovarth joined his employer in studying the bumhole of the young whore. The noble lady questioned whether the doctor’s assistants would be able to endure the “pace and the breadth” of my shaft for prolonged sessions. She drew poor Blossom’s buttocks apart and peered into the dark cavity. The doctor recited the assertion of Mr Kildare, the leading whore master in the most fashionable districts of the capital, that Apple and Blossom were amongst his finest “entertainers” and veterans of the most demanding venues in London, locations where both their agility and their immodest character had been robustly tested.
Lady Amelia departed shortly after her inspection of young Blossom, but the doctor remained to acutely observe my penetration of both Apple and Blossom, who succeeded her partner after exactly one hour of vigorous penetration of both holes. Blossom’s hour of gasping at the end of my pole was a greater challenge, and the doctor was required to issue a few blows with a wicker cane upon my person to impart a more enthusiastic performance. Apple returned, still sore but less exhausted, to receive my shaft for another hour before the doctor ended my demonstration. He declared, as I rubbed away the sweat and the juices with a towel, I could sustain a pace of fifty thrusts each minute for three hours.
I considered this feat to be the pinnacle of my whoring powers, but the doctor stated I was expected to reach sixty thrusts by the conclusion of my training regime. The Magyar renewed Lady Amelia’s commitment to secure my place as the premier whore in both Christendom and beyond into the realms of the heathen Turks, who were believed to practice ever form of vice with unprecedented fervour. The doctor would raise my rhythm to sixty strokes, and I would sustain my pace for at least five hours. I was slightly perturbed to learn of such an audacious objective, but I chose not to share my trepidation with either the doctor or his alluring assistants.
Lady Amelia would often visit to observe my progress, stroking my lithe and supple frame as I performed my exercises, which invariably required me to pump myself into one of the whores or penetrate the metal contraption designed to simulate a female hole. The visit of my patron always inspired me to reach ever greater feats of sexual accomplishment, especially if she was accompanied by friends and associates. I was eager to perform the most shameless and energetic acts to entertain Her Ladyship’s guests, because my achievements before members of the most respectable and noble families in the Empire enhanced Lady Amelia’s social standing.
            I cannot deny there were aspects of Lady Amelia’s grand project which proved to be a testing challenge. The extended thrusting sessions and the lifting of weights to maintain my excellent muscular frame often left me exhausted at the end of each day. However, there were occasions for pride, when all the efforts and sacrifices appeared to be worthwhile. I became the source of entertainment for the parties who joined Lady Amelia on her visits to her ‘workshop’ where her ‘creation was taking exquisite shape’ under the guidance of Doctor Hovarth and his passionate assistants. These visits began to assume the nature of a contest, when my commitment, my talent and my endurance would be truly measured.
My most notable achievement came when one of Lady Amelia’s associates, a very young notable from one of the finest families in the West Country, the heiress to more than ten thousand acres, brought her ‘bitch’ to gauge my calibre. I was administered a significant dose of the Magyar’s potion and brought into Lady Amelia’s town house, where my entrance sporting a huge erection provoked gasps and applause from my audience.
The whore, Lola, was a swarthy individual of excellent proportions who appeared to share my gypsy blood. She possessed generous breasts, compact hind quarters and a firm muscular frame decorated with tattoos on her buttocks and thighs. I was clearly facing a lewd whore of the lowest class. Lola, the elegant lady explained, was purchased at the Bristol dockside where she had been serving as a ship’s whore on one of the port’s largest steamers, keeping the extensive crew gratified under the most depraved and exhausting circumstances. I knew Lola would be my greatest adversary, and the whore was not averse to belittling my skills while boasting of her sexual accomplishments and her shameless character.
The contest drew an audience of more than a dozen young ladies and a trio of young men in summer straw hats and striped blazers who appeared to be intoxicated though it was only just after noon when Lola disrobed in Lady Amelia’s drawing room. A collection of chairs was set around a large rug placed in the centre of the hall to allow the refined company to witness our exertions in comfort.
Lola and I grappled for a few moments before her patron ordered her to set herself on her hands and knees to receive my shaft. I drove my huge, hard cock between her buttocks, burying myself inside the insolent tramp. Her facetious request that I remove my thumb and send in my cock drew laughter from my audience, but I refused to be distracted from my task.
Three hours later the slut and I were still engaged in our exhausting contest, both streaming sweat onto the soaked rug. Light refreshments and tea had by now been served to Lady Amelia’s guests as I pounded into both of young Lola’s expansive holes. There were a few groans, but no indication I was close to subduing the port slut. My rival continued her insults, calling for “a real man to pump me hard” or comparing my shaft in uncomplimentary terms to various former partners in riverside taverns and overseas brothels.
Our contest was also the subject of wagers by both the trio of young gentlemen and a handful of the ladies, the sums involved amounting to more than one hundred pounds. Some of the gamblers chose to encourage their favourite with shouts of encouragement, but also strokes from canes upon our buttocks to further their wager. The competition was also embellished by the proposal from one of the ladies requiring the contestants to perform employing a variety of positions. I rose admirably to the additional burden, but the West Country whore was not accustomed to performing in the more exotic stances, and by the end of the third hour I sensed she was beginning to wilt.
I leapt upon the opportunity, sending my shaft deep into her pussy and unleashing a ferocious barrage that brought some of the audience to their feet in applause. I looked to Lady Amelia, but my patron remained the epitome of calm as I pumped mercilessly into the whore, who was now gasping for breath. More shouts of encouragement from the gathering appeared to revive Lola’s spirits, but soon she was displaying promising signs of exhaustion.
Eventually, after nearly four and a half hours of the most intense congress, the whore pushed me away and declared herself to be “well worn out.” The noble lady with the ten thousand acres rose gracefully from her chair and silently beat her ‘bitch’ with a small back stick before calling for the servants to chain my defeated foe. Lola was placed in shackles by the elbows, wrists and ankles and led away, her patron declaring she did not ever want to see ‘that’ again. It was a shameful end for a talented whore cast down by undue ambition. It was a lesson I would also learn, though unlike Lola, who was sent to the colonies to face untold indecencies, I have survived, though diminished, to tell my tale to a distinguished literate public.
As I stood before the audience, savouring their praise, Lady Amelia, smiling, declared her grand project an attested success. I was about to embark upon my greatest triumphs as a legendary whore, gaining entrance to the highest levels of respectable society, but these achievements would ultimately lead to my downfall.


Chapter Six
The Duchess

At the end of the fourth week in my new circumstances I was invited into the grand house to entertain Lady Amelia’s guests. I was handed a glass of Hovarth’s green water by a servant as I stood before the closed doors leading into Lady Amelia’s drawing room. The butler surveyed my naked body as I drank the potion, setting the drained glass on his tray. I suspected Hovarth, obeying an the edict of Her Ladyship, was administering an especially large dose of his secret potion. However, I presumed I would be performing for a select audience, and the young noble was averting any possibility of a disappointing presentation.
            The doors were drawn apart as soon as I set the glass on the metal tray and I was shoved forcefully into the drawing room by the butler, who presumed my naked condition and my impending huge erection would provoke embarrassment and degradation. He clearly did not fully appreciate my qualities as I stepped proudly into Lady Amelia’s salon. The room fell silent as I stepped into the middle of the room, an elegant reception with three large sofa divans of the most excellent fitting. My limp shaft was already in my hand as I stroked the warm flesh.
            Her Ladyship was entertained six guests, four ladies and two gentlemen. The two gentlemen were the travelling companions for my first journey in Hyde Park. Lord Carstairs peered intently at my flaccid cock and pronounced himself unimpressed by my “conditioning” under the supervision of Dr Hovarth. Lady Amelia, however, requested patience, and within a minute my huge cock began to rise to greet Her Ladyship’s honoured guests. My fully hard weapon provoked gasps from some of the ladies and a satisfied smile from their host.
The principal guest attending Lady Amelia’s function was a very distinguished duchess from one of the oldest families in the kingdom, a woman of some forty years yet a frequent patron of Jack Kildare’s entertainments. She was accompanied by two of her minions, younger nobles from newer dynasties, but I knew to concentrate my attention upon the duchess, who appeared to be fascinated by the prospect of witnessing the famous Ulysses Halfayard. Therefore, throughout the evening my gaze rarely left Her Grace whose demeanour left me in no doubt I would be welcome to place my shaft inside one of the most illustrious holes in the British Empire.
As my shaft reached its full extent, the taut skin smarting as my column of muscle raged with a feverish passion, Apple and Blossom appeared from the corners of the salon, removing their garments as they stepped into the arena bordered by the divans. I immediately entered the bumhole of Apple and unleashed a ferocious invasion of her rear passage, drawing further gasps and a smattering of applause from Lady Amelia’s guests. I cast a glance in the direction of my patron, who coldly observed my vibrant and rapid violation of the shameless slut’s hole. There was no indication of her mood as I zealously performed my duties as a sexual artist. 
I was pounding for more than thirty minutes before my ball sack warmed and I sensed I was about to emit a significant discharge. I rose from my knees and removed myself from the panting maid as I prepared to release my load upon her back. One of the features of my treatment was a greatly enhanced flow of seed. My balls were now constantly loaded with cream, and my expulsions were always both extensive and prolonged.
I announced to Lady Amelia I was about to release my load and withdrew from my partner to vigorously masturbate as I drew towards a dramatic emission. My removal also allowed me to present my superb manhood to the duchess and her companions. She offered her compliments on my dimensions as well as my compliant, yet enthusiastic, approach. I was also able to display my hard and glistening shaft to the two gentlemen, as if to underline their meagre assets, with a barrage of disdainful thrusts in their general direction.
However, I returned to Her Grace, the Duchess to present my erection. She appeared to be grateful for the personal demonstration of my prowess, taking hold of my damp tip in her gloved hand for a few adept caresses of my shaft. I knew from her touch the Duchess was an accomplished performer, skilled in the sexual arts. The mature woman licked her lips as she stared at my shaft, before sending me away once I repeated my announcement of an imminent emission.
I returned to young Apple, still splayed on the floor before Lady Amelia’s guests, to send forth a persistent flurry of seed onto the whore’s back, pumping my load as far as her neck. I counted five fulsome spasms of hot cream landing on my partner, and I noticed Her Grace lean forward for a closer inspection of the scale of my release. Her Grace was clearly impressed by my expulsion and her smile indicated she intended to observe many more surges.
An hour’s pounding left Apple exhausted, so she was replaced by Blossom, who had been entertaining the two gentlemen in another room whilst the ladies enjoyed my spirited invasion of the whore. I continued my vigorous entering and exiting of Blossom for a further three hours, having adjourned to the dining hall where our congress was observed by the diners as they enjoyed a fine meal involving fish, lobster, grilled pigeon and ending with fruit sorbet. Blossom and I spent the banquet on a dais, allowing Lady Amelia’s company to enjoy a clear view of my robust forays into the whore’s holes. The diners would occasionally divert from their polite conversation on topics of national importance to require us to adopt some of the more popular, and challenging, sexual positions. Also, the destination for my enormous cock would also alter from pussy to bumhole to mouth with considerable frequency. 
Apple was not idle during my performance, sending a hefty black wooden shaft into both her anus and her pussy for the further entertainment of Lady Amelia’s guests. Blossom and I were allowed to engage in our animated thrusting without hindrance, but Apple’s endeavours were habitually suspended by the introduction of a fist from one of the younger ladies into Apple’s raw and torn bumhole. The reasons for the lady in question persecuting the young whore remained unclear, but there was no doubt the young notable enjoyed a significant disregard for the erotic entertainer. Clearly, Blossom had transgressed her place and was receiving a just retribution for her insolence.
Once the gentlemen escorted the ladies to the parlour, I assumed the day’s indignities drew to a close. However, I was invited to join the Duchess in one of the upper bedrooms. I presumed I would be offering a vigorous masturbation followed by stroking and, perhaps, a brief furtive session of cock sucking. As soon as I stepped through the door, the gracious lady required me to sit on the divan. After a few strokes of my shaft, still firm after more than four hours of relentless poking, she enveloped my cock in her mouth and I was subject to a consummate fellatio. Clearly, I was collaborating with an authority on oral sex. However, the throat action was only a prelude to the main occasion, for the Duchess rose from the divan, removed her dress and sank onto my shaft.
In my time as a sexual artist there were only a handful of occasions when I would enter a respectable client. My common task was to penetrate, often in the most savage and brutal manner, a whore brought along for the sole purpose of providing an outlet for my sexual talent. The Duchess was my most distinguished partner, and she proved to be an adept, durable and imaginative associate for my final exercise of the day. I spent a considerable time on the divan as Her Grace slide back and forth on my pole. The shaft disappeared a significant distance inside the noble, further than any previous “enthusiastic amateur” who chose to ride my rod, and she enjoyed five panting climaxes before she finally rose from the divan.
As she dressed, the Duchess informed me I would be visiting her country estate the following weekend. This would be my opportunity to advance my career as a legendary sexual artist, allowing me to present my talent to the first families of the Empire. Sadly, my weekend in the country would prove to be the beginning of my downfall, as I fell victim to the jealousy and resentment of those who envied my shameless character and my incredible body.  

To be continued...
Story by Peter Farrell

7 comments:

  1. As always, the 'olde English' storytelling style comes across as a bit of a mixed bag. It certainly adds a distinctive flair to the story but it wavers between humorous, keeping the action lighthearted and cheerful, and awkward, at times setting a grim undertone that detracts from the 'jolly good romp' feel.

    I did like the idea of him being pitted against an equal in terms of sexuality and would have enjoyed a little more detail to the scene with Lola from both participants. I understand that it was solely from his point of view, but while sexy, it seems as though the action was a bit distant. The duration was great, but the finale came across as anti-climactic. Literally. I just re-read it and there didn't seem to be any indication that either had reached or even neared climax. Lola just pushed him away, tired. It came across that she'd become bored more than overwhelmed. Also, a bit of reflection on how he would have fared without his 'tonic' against her would have been a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I appreciate the feedback. In some ways Ulysses is not interested in sex. He is a performer, who believes his 'skills' are admired by the social elite. I hope the notion that Lady Amelia is exploiting Ulysses for social advantage is clear, because this will be a major theme of later chapters.
      I understand the point regarding the end of the 'contest' with Lola, but I was trying to show exhaustion rather than boredom. I hope you enjoy the later chapters, but let me know your views.

      Peter

      Delete
    2. Quite welcome. I sort of get that to him, sex is merely a means to an end what in achieving 'prestige above his station' if that would be the correct term for it. And I definitely understand that Lady Amelia see's Ulysees as property. Valuable property, yes, but property all the same. To digress, I recently wrote a paper on the aspect of slavery in the Bible, and the discrepancy between Jew and Gentile slaves, the latter being owned people, the former being human property, the difference is that you could do whatever you wanted to the Gentile's with the only real repercussion taking effect if you killed them (what amounted to a slap on the write for wasting resources). This slowly seems to be encroaching on that area and it's a bit discomforting.
      To echo the poster below me. There's sex, but it's not sexy. At times it even comes across very clinical. Which is an interesting perspective certainly and comes across as amusing, but done a tad too frequently.

      As for Lola, as see her internal monologue as being, "Damn, this bollock's been buggering me all out for four hours now. I know the folks want a show but I'm all out of insults to throw at him. I'd try knitting, or just lie back and wait until he'd finished, but the bastard keeps flipping me over and around and elsewhere, and I'm dizzy and this is boring."

      Delete
  2. I would concur with the previous poster that Ulysses recollection frequently comes off as removed from his sexual encounters. The author had stated previously the work is "an exercise in delusion" and that comes across clearly in the narrative. But I feel the story suffers when the fucking is broken up the unsexed observations of the onlookers. Even if they dehumanize Ulysses and see him as little more than a sideshow freak, surely they would be in some measure captivated and aroused by the display. Compounding this is Ulysses unrelenting need for adulation by onlookers. It intrudes upon act.

    Please don't take anything I'm saying as an effort to discourage you. I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments. I intend for Ulysses to enjoy 'congress' with a very important lady in the next chapter, though this will lead him into quite serious trouble.
      Thanks for your comments. I hope to post another chapter in the next fortnight.

      Peter

      Delete
  3. You need a Patreon page. Free is great, but why not setup a way for those of us who can thank you, to be able to thank you with support and financial encouragement?

    Found your game on svscomics (Warning, make sure your pop-up blocker and virus scanner is on, before visiting that site.) Loved the over-done models and story-line. Bonus for the small 63MB size that has everyone stumped... "How the hell?", was they funniest comment about that. Since most visual novels of this size are pushing 600MB to 1.2GB in size. It is obvious that you have taken great care to remove burden of bandwidth and storage, which is something others should learn to do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, although this is not the correct entry for your post. Yes, I converted each image to jpeg and each movie to .ogv to reduce the file size at the end, I'm glad you noticed. You mention some comments that were posted on f95zone by the way, just to let people know. I encourage everyone to register there, it has tons of games if you're into that and you could leave a nice note for Morning Lust there if you liked it btw.
      As for patreon, itàs nice of you to suggest that, but there are several issues with it, notably how young some characters might be construed as looking... And also, the fact that I would get a lot of patreons trying to "influence" the game I'm working on with their own little fetish, and I don't want to have to cope with that right now to be honest...
      My future game is progressing by the way, already over 50 pics made and a lot of code written.

      Delete