Monday, September 18, 2017

My life as a teenage stud - Family Reunion Part 2

The continuation of the fanfic created  by Piltheser based on the Teenage Stud series! I must say, written in a style very close to the original stories, so kuddos to the author...
Don't forget to post your feedback below!

Part 2:

My aunt was still fascinated by my cock - even as I was holding her her hands were still running over it, feeling the heat and hardness as if she couldn’t believe it could be real. So I decided to show her a trick I doubted she would have seen in magazines and videos. With well practised skill and dexterity, I spun her over in my arms until she was facing away from me, and lowered her til she was sitting on my schlong, before letting go, her entire weight supported by just my tumescent love muscle. She leant back into my chest for support and balance, her elegant shoulders and neck nestled against my rock hard pecs as she steadied herself before realising what was happening. She craned her neck back, looking up at me with rapt amazement.

“My goodness Timmy, this must be impossible! You’re lifting my entire weight with just your monster cock. Is there anything your amazing dick can’t do?”

“Fail to satisfy a woman?” I suggested as I leant in to kiss her passionately and hungrily, my big hands massaging and teasing her massive tits and stiff nipples. With each step I took,  I felt her cunny juice again as the friction gave her another mini-orgasm.

As we approached my sisters room, I could hear the groans and moans coming from within - softened and muffled by the walls, but clearly there. It seems I was right about my mother and sisters intentions, and that realisation sent another throb through my rod, nearly flinging Holly aside. I could have just used the doorknob to enter, but I was horny enough, and wanted to make enough of a show, that I felt like using another kind of knob.

We  stopped just on the precipice. Holly had emerged from her string of orgasms enough to notice we weren’t moving, and was looking ahead of her wondering why. Then, she felt it. With a practised jerk, I pulled my hips back, then thrust them powerfully forward, slamming my knob against the wood. THe lock never stood a chance compared to the hardness of my pillar, wrenching, twisting and failing as the door flung open before my ramming helmet.

I had been right, the girls had been in a big lesbian orgy. My cousins lay back on my sister's bed, lewdly making out and moaning as my mother and sister alternated eating two out while playing with the pussy of the third. On hearing the massive thud and crack of the door being forced open, they all stopped, turned, and stared.

Kate looked spellbound by lust. Here was her god-like younger brother naked bringing a new slut with a body to die for. Her bisexual lust was flooding her brain with images and scenarios I couldn’t wait to help her act out.

My mother was shocked seeing her straight laced, pure, almost asexual bitchy twin sister straddling her own son's enormous fuckpole, his strong hands expertly caressing her tits, with a look on her face declaring her wish to be mounted and plowed hard. It was surreal, almost like looking at video of herself and him before passionately making love. She didn’t understand, and yet, on a primal level, she understood perfectly, that her sister had been powerless to resist my cock.

My cousins barely even noticed their mother. Their eyes were drawn to something they had often fantasized and dreamed about, that surpassed everything they ever hoped it could be. Even with their mothers ample bubble butt, creamy white thighs and dripping pussy wrapped around my rod, a full 13 inch of cock as big as their thighs - as much as I had promised them years ago - was right there, shattering every preconception they’d held about the limits of a man.

Holly was staring at the torrid scene of lesbian lust before us, her mouth hanging open, a fresh splash of pussyjuice wetting my cock as she climaxed a further time at this new scene

As nice as these looks of awe and amazement were, my swinging hairless sack was now almost painfully full. It was time to start some hot and heavy lovemaking.

Holly finally just gave a one worded question, “Girls?”

The girls look up and gasp, realizing for the first time that it was their mom sitting on my gigantic dong.  Lara replied, “Mom?”

Everyone froze, unsure of what would be next and I thought for a moment that maybe I had pushed my aunt too far; maybe she wasn’t ready to make this a family affair and for a brief second I was worried that I had just ruined all my chances to get my family all worshipping my cock.  However, a large grin began growing across Diana’s face, which became infectious on Holly and everyone else.  Holly then just slightly shrugged and snuggled closer to my body and replied, “what can I say, I’m as much of a cock slut as you girls.”

My cousins slowly rose off the bed, showing of their hot bodies and Lara replied, “we’ll see about that Mom!”

I then had five of the hottest big breasted women on the planet crawling over to me.  Seeing their huge tits, angelic faces, and tight bodies was making my cock even harder and begin leaking copious amounts of precum.  Seeing my reaction, Holly leaned back against my body and kissed me again before whispering, “you promised me a deep fucking Timmy.  I want to be first before my girls so hurry up and pound me.”

Not wishing to disappoint my beautiful new lover, I wasted no time. I lifted her up til she was barely clear of my cunny-crushing monster. Then, with well honed technique, I bucked my hips, spearing into her.

She moaned and screamed like a woman possessed as I drove myself into her. She was exquisitely tight around my knobhead, so tight I could have sworn she was a virgin if the proof otherwise wasn’t right there in front of us. Her tits quivered and jiggled as she writhed, orgasm after orgasm tearing through her like a freight train.

Her screams were like a starting gun, as my sister, mother and cousins scrambled to get in on the action. Beneath my legs, my cousins clambered and grabbed for my swinging, heavy sacks, their hands exploring my hairless sack as if not believing it could be real. I spread my stance to allow them to crowd directly beneath me, and used my arms to pump Holly up and down my pole powerfully to stop my hip swings knocking them senseless.

Kate followed their lead, but where they knelt between my legs to better study my cumsacks, Kate was spellbound by where my pole was sinking deep into Holly’s cunt. I’d long teased Kate that she’d be a lesbian if it weren’t for me, she had a love for licking cunnies I pounded. She usually stuck her tongue out to me when I said that, before going right back to using that tongue to polish my shaft. Now, she was showering Holly’s erect, hot clit with kisses and licks, adding even more sensations to her pleasure addled brain, and slurping at the outpouring of juices every time I pulled her off my cock. I felt her heavy knockers and rock hard nipples against my hip as she had her arms wrapped around my waist for balance

My mother, meanwhile, leapt up to my side, as I caught her almost on muscle memory. I shifted again, the better to grip my aunts sinfully hot body with my left arm, keeping pace as I plunged her up and down my cock. My mother propped herself against my shoulder as she leaned in to place her pillow like lips over her sister's wailing, screaming mouth, kissing her forcefully, lustily, relishing the chance to dominate the sister who had dominated her for so long. Holly’s eyes refocused, seeing who she was being kissed by, but all she could do was surrender to the passion she was feeling. Both of them were like animals, sucking, licking, kissing, their tongues dancing passionately. I could feel my mother's rock hard nipples against my chest, her cunt leaking pussyjuice profusely into my hand. She was loving this, and it was an excellent thing to see close up. I had kissed my aunt, but my mother was a woman possessed by pure passion - I couldn’t hope to compete with her on that.

Below me, the girls were in awe of my sack. Their soft handling had finally convinced them it was all real, as they leant it, sniffing my pure, powerful musky scent.“Ho…”“...lee” “Fuck”.Each could only manage part, yet they were all tuned to the exact same thought. Jess reached out, trying to cup both my coconut sized danglers in her hands, and failing to be able to even lift them. “They’re so heavy”. Diana leaned in and kissed it, feeling the heat on her lips. “They’re so hot” Not to be outdone by her sister, Lara held out her tongue and licked, slowly, making shivers run down my spine at the feeling. “Mmm, girls, he’s sooooo tasty. I’m in love with this flavor.” Diana and Jess exchanged looks, and joined their sister, three talented tongues roaming the expanse of my cumsack.

As I pounded Holly more and more, sinking further inches into pure virgin territory, her pussy dripped more and more juices. Even with her practised tongue, Kate couldn’t keep up with all of it, leaving it to run down my stalk, onto my testes, to be lapped up by Holly’s daughters. Jess was first to taste it, that sweetness mixed with my salty flavor. “Mmmm, yummy” She licked her lips ostentatiously. “Mommy tastes so good.”


Lara broke contact with my balls on hearing her sister say such things. “Oh my god, you slut!” She looked at her sister, then back to my balls. Her tongue went right to a rivulet of her mother's juices. “Oh fuck, you’re right, she does taste so good.”

“Ladies” Diana swatted her sisters backsides, leaving a red mark from well practised technique. “Less talking, more licking”

As my cousins returned to licking and sucking on my coconut sized balls, I decided it was time to kick this orgy into high gear.  I spread my legs a bit more and put myself into a sumo squat, allowing cousins and Kate better access to my nuts and shaft and giving me more leverage to really start pounding into my aunt.  Holly’s passionate yells only grew in pitch as I picked up my pace, hammering her pussy with my 22 inch dong at what must’ve been a maddening two strokes a second.

Holly yelled, “Oh shit Timmy, just like that pound my tight pussy.  God dammit how’d I live all these years without feeling this monster cock filling all my holes!”

Angela laughed and replied, “I’m glad you finally made it over Holly, once you have Timmy there really is no going back to anyone’s cock.  He truly ruins you for any other man.”

I grinned at my mom’s response and pulled her in for a deep kiss, both our talented and trained tongues dueling with each others as I continued plowing my rod as deep into Holly as possible, ripping numerous orgasms from her body.”

“OHHHHAAAAUUUGGH, FUCK TIMMY!  JUST LIKE THAT! RAIL MY BODY!!  MOLD MY TIGHT PUSSY TO ONLY TAKE YOUR THICK DONG!”  Holly yelled.

Not wanting to disappoint, I maintained my sumo squat, but allowed Holly to bend back on my cock, not needing any additional support due to the strong tensile strength of my rod.  With this new angle, two things happened.  One, this angle was now touching areas of Holly’s pussy she never knew existed, creating completely new sensations that she absolutely went bonkers over.  Two, it allowed my cock to create an indentation in my aunts taut belly, which absolutely delighted my mom.

She squealed, “Oh my god girls you have to see how Timmy is resizing your mom’s pussy.  Just look at how my son is taking care of her tight box!”

My cousins relinquished my sack and got up to see my cock pounding up close to the underside of Holly’s massive breasts her screams having now devolved into a constant streams of moans and groans as her body was in a complete state of bliss as my cock was still lodged in her now resized pussy.  I slowed down a bit so the girls could really see the outline of my cock through her body.

Lara was the first to comment, “Oh my god, Timmy you’re really coring out mom good!  I’ve never seen a guy do this to anyone!”

Diane asked the obvious question, “Mom, does it hurt?”

Holly was in no position to really truly describe what it felt like, but she shook her head in the negative and simply replied, “soooo gooood!” in a drawn out groan of pleasure.

The girls watched as I slow jammed on their mother when Angela reached down to rub her hand along the outline causing further pleasure to shoot through my shaft.  I moaned my approval and the girls caught on quickly, licking their mother's belly and my rod. I again began picking up the pace and Holly’s moans were increasing in pitch.  Kate, not wanting to feel left out, had taken over ball sucking duty and were making sure my nuts were well marinated in a combination of spit and my aunts cum.  We kept this going for quite a while before I felt that my thighs needed a bit of a break so I rose up from my squat and crushed my aunt against my body feeling her huge knockers compress against my powerful pecs.  Turned on by the feeling of her MM cups spilling out from the conjunction of our bodies, I further picked up the pace and Holly’s moans were now full on roars of pleasure.

“SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCK TIMMY, YOUR COCK IS TEARING ME UP!  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!”

The girls were now licking at the sweat around our bodies as I just enjoyed the close proximity of all my family members doing their best to get me off.

As I relished our entire family coming together in such a harmonious orgy, I felt it, that tell-tale tickle in my prostate telling me an orgasm was coming. A big one, with the denial I’d dealt with all day. As my cum cannon plowed further and further into Holly, I finally felt it - the inner lips of her womb brushing against my cocks tip. If I unloaded inside her now, with my amazing virility, at point blank range, and with her not likely being on birth control, I’d knock her up for sure. I imagined it. If she was fertile enough that one wimps semen produced three outstanding daughters, how many kids would she have if I came inside her now?

I shook my head. No, I couldn’t manage that. Without a steady income, I couldn’t afford to knock up every woman I wanted to, the child support payments would eat my future alive. Reluctantly, I let my mother down, pulled my cum cannon out of Holly’s tight, gripping snatch, the head throbbing  with imminent release, as I strained to back the torrent. My mother and sister knew this could only mean one thing as they couldn’t hide their joy.

Her legs giving out immediately, Holly could only collapse, as Kate and Angela helped her to crouch with the girls 6 feet from me.

“Wh-what are we doing?” Holly weakly asked. “Don’t we want his cum?” Angela smiled at her. That's why we’re here.”

As they assumed the position, I relented my focus, letting my orgasm wash over me. The thick pillar of jizz rocketed out my balls, up my dong, and erupted out of my cock in a thick, hot, unending stream of man-batter.

Holly, Jess, Diana and Lara were absolutely stunned by the sight - for a brief moment before my load covered their faces in a thick mask of my cum. Kate and Angela leaned into it, letting my warm cream coat their faces, their breasts, their stomachs, their legs, their asses, letting my jizz wash over them, baptizing them in my seed, marking them again as my women.

My stream continued, not spurting like usual, but in one long, uninterrupted length. I aimed my cum cannon at my cousins, letting them feel the pure heat of my jizz as it struck their skin, coating them in my thick, virile cream.

As I felt the pressure in my balls diminish, I turned my cannon to my aunt. The pressure lessened, so I had to keep stepping forward to ensure my hose still had the right range. I managed to get my cum to cover her face and her tits under an inch thick layer, before the stream stopped completely.
Holly - or rather, the blob I assume had Holly under it - tried to speak, before sucking down a thick strand of jizz as soon as she opened her mouth. She joined the others in licking my precious and plentiful cream off each other until she could finally speak.

“Timmy, how is..is all of this possible?”

I flashed her the same grin I had given her before, and the same answer. “When I’ve got such needing, beautiful women around me, how can it be not possible? It's only natural, Holly.”

“Timmy, there is nothing natural about that...that BEAST of a cock.” And with that, she fell back, fast asleep.

Kate and Angela hungrily scooped handfuls of my jizz into their mouths, relishing the taste, the texture, everything about it as if it were the greatest food on earth served to a starving woman. With her face cleared enough to talk, my mother beamed at me. “She’s right though, Timmy, this must be your biggest load ever! How did you manage it?”


“That's what happens when you blueball me like that.”

She licked her fingers hungrily, then raised her right tit to her lips and sucked the cum off it. “Hmm, maybe I should blueball you more often then.” She stuck her tongue out at me to show she’d swallowed it all..

“But it's” “A shame,” “Though”. The twins said.

Kate was motorboating Lara’s tits, sucking up the sweet jizz in her cleavage, before she pulled out. “Hmm? Whats a shame?”


“Well, Timmy came.” Jess answered. “Now he can’t go again for the night.”

Me and Angela exchanged looks, and then burst out laughing. “Girls, girls, believe me, Timmy doesn’t get soft after just cumming once, that only makes him harder.” Angela managed to tell them after calming down.

“Yep” I proudly wanked my length for them, showing just how hard I still was. “I won’t go soft until you’re all absolutely satisfied, and that's a promise.”

“We don’t believe it!” They said in unison. I smiled at them, and offered them my cock to prove for themselves.

The girls felt my immense pillar and found it harder than steel, before being fascinated by its other dimensions.

“Fuck, I don’t believe it“ Jess said, her shoulder by my pelvis, her eyes running in disbelief along my intense length. “He’s as big as my whole fucking arm!”

“And thick as my fucking thigh” Lara gasped as, with impressive grace, she managed to hold her left leg up against my log.

Diana sat back on her heels, taking in the full sight of my cock. Her eyes trembled, looking overwhelmed by the sight of it. “Ti-Timmy, how could we even take all that? You might kill us.”

Angela swept down beside her, holding Diana close, so that their tits were quivering against each other. “Shh, it's okay” Angela comforted her. “We know full well that Timmy’s magnificent cock can fit perfectly in a womans pussy.”

“That’s right” Kate cooed as she put her arms around Lara and Jess. “Timmy’s cock isn’t made for hurting, it's made to give you a feeling you’ve never experienced before.” She bit her lip, eyeing my throbbing rod “In fact, if you wanted some more proof, maybe I should take the next fucking…”

Angela slapped her lightly across her right tit, making her moan at the sensation. “Now Kate, don’t be greedy. These three have probably been frigging their virgin cunts for years dreaming of Timmy’s stallion prick. Meanwhile, you had him go three rounds without ever pulling out of your pussy just yesterday.”


Kate pouted, her lips plumping even more at the effort. “But I licked their cunts like they’ve never felt before. They’ve had three orgasms each tonight, I haven’t had anyone even eat me out yet.”

“Fine, you get to be next after the girls.” Mom kissed Kate on the cheek. Then, she leaned in, licking a thick, fat strand of my jizz of her cheek. Kate reciprocated, slurping the cum off Angela’s tits. The pair’s mouths met as they swapped my cum and their saliva messily.

I cleared my throat. “Hey, do I get a say in this?”


“No, Timmy.” Angela scolded me, trying her best to sound like a stern mother while still being glazed in her sons cum. “You made a promise to these girls, and you need to keep it.”

“Now girls, who wants to be fucked first?” Diana was just that bit quicker than her sisters, shooting her hand into the air like a teachers pet answering who was free to help the schoolmarm prepare the oral tests for the boys.

“Okay then, get on your hands and knees here. Timmy, I think you deserve the pussy tower.”


I groaned, my cock splattering pre onto the wall at just the idea. The pussy tower was a favorite position of mine I loved in orgies, particularly with a cheerleader squad. Each of my girls would get on top of one another, each facing away from me, leaving me just a tower of beautiful tight fresh pussies for me to pick and choose which to sink my cock into according to my whim.

The girls managed to infer her point, and each climbed one on top of the other. I was faced with their perfect taut asscheeks, their hairless, tight pussies, looking like roses ready to open just for me, and I was blown away by how truly identical they all looked. I grinned, as I got an Idea.

I squatted down, bringing my thick head down to line it up with Diana’s pussy, placing my monster head at her lips, feeling her gap at the sensation of me just placing my monster near her womanhood. I stroked her thighs to relax her, as I eased my thick head inside her virgin quim, savoring her exquisite tightness, biting my lip to stop myself bellowing like a bull in heat. Diana had no such restraint, however, and wailed like a banshee, her loving sobs coming thick and fast.”OH, FUCK! Timmy, this is soooooo goood! I love your fat, perfect cock Timmy! You’re the best man in the world, I’m so glad I waited for you! I don’t ever need another man, you’re all a girl could ask for!”

I so wanted to just ram her hard, keep plowing her virgin pussy as deep as I could, Diana speech was just incoherent worship of my phallus at this point, so it seems the lucky girl had reached her limit as well. Her pussy was so hot and wet, it was impossible for me to tell just how much I had stuffed in her, so I decided to get an experts opinion.

“Hey sis, Tell Diana how much fat bullcock she’s taking on her first time.”

Kate broke her sloppy cumswapping kiss with Angela, and practically buried her face right next to my fat meat. She could have easily seen from further away, but I know that Kate never missed a chance to get a sniff of that heady cocktail of pussyjuice and my powerful musk intertwined.

Years of practise watching me slamming my prick into tight cunnies close up had given Kate an expert's eye for appraising just how many inches of my meat were left hanging outside a girls pussy with just a glance. She let out an impressed whistle. “Fuck, Diana, you’re an even bigger cockslut than I was the first time with Timmy! You managed to take 13 inches of monstercock, how does it feel?”

“Oh Timmy, it's so fucking good, I love it, I love you, I love your cock! Such a big hard fat fucking cock fucking me so deep!”

I gave her ass a playful smack, which drew a new bout of moans from her, as I let her feel my cock filling her so full, without moving.

“Diana, do you remember that promise you made?”


I felt her tighten around my cock. She’d remembered what she’d said, and realised what it meant. And she loved it.

“You said you’d worship any male who had 13 inches of cock for you. So, Diana, will you worship me?”


“She was pounding her fists into the carpet. “YES! TIMMY! I’M YOURS, YOURS FOREVER! MY BODY IS JUST FOR PLEASING YOUR GODLY COCK! NEVER STOP FUCKING ME, TIMMY, PLEASE, NEVER STOP!”


I could swear I felt my cock throb and grow another inch inside her, making her shriek. I was sorely tempted to let loose and pound my newest love slave til I poured my load into her womb, but the whimpering cries and pleading stares of Jess and Lara made me realise that I shouldn't just give all my loving to Diana. I gave a fast jerk of my hips, raking my massive cockhead against her G-spot, triggering a cluster orgasm in her quim, as I pulled out. She moaned and squealed as I pulled out, her pussy desperately trying to hold me in and keep me for herself, but I would not be deterred.


As my cock emerged from Diana's virgin love tunnel, Kate and Angela were upon it like ravenous she-wolves, licking and sucking off her virgin juices basting my meat. As they cleaned it, they helpfully took hold of my root, guiding it to Jess's quim. I pushed myself into her, savoring that feeling of my monster cock claiming a fresh virgin pussy, to be mine and only mine. She howled in pleasure, desperately trying to hump herself back onto me, greedily wanting more inches of my cock. Her sisters were nearly sent flying off this human tower, but lust was nearly driving her wild. She didn't care about anything but my schlong.

I seized her hips, holding her steady, her shaking and thrashing utterly powerless against my grip. “So, Jess, you heard what Kate said. I gave your sister 13 inches of rock hard monster cock, right here. “ I could hear her panting, her frame shuddering as she felt more and more orgasms rock through her body. “So, if you can take more than her on your first time, I’ll make sure I pound your pussy hard every day. Would you like that?”


She nearly squealed at the idea. “Yes Timmy, I love your cock so much, please, give me your cock every day like the slut I am!”

Diana managed to protest. “But Timmy, please, I need your cock, I couldn’t live without it!”

Angela silenced her with a smack across her fleshy cheeks. “Calm down, Diana. If you can take more, then Timmy won’t ever leave your horny pussy unstuffed with his cock.”

I pressed forward, with Jess continuing her constant brain melting orgasms, til I hit a barrier inside her I couldn’t push past. It was unreal how much her cunny felt like her sisters, down to the smallest detail of how each caressed each of my mega inches. “Kate, you know what to do”

Once again, Kate took her time staring at my fat cock spearing her cousins virgin quim, before telling us all “13 inches. Seems both of them are just sluts born to fuck their bull hung stud cousin.”

Diana spoke up. “But...now what? Do we both lose?”

“It means” Lara told her confidently “That I’m going to claim all of that fat cock for myself.” She wiggled her cushy, inviting ass in my face. “C’mon Timmy, give me your magnificent cock, you fucking godly stud, I want to show you I’ll love your cock more than either of them.”


I pulled out of Jess’s pussy, her wet juices leaving us connected by a stand before my mother and sister were upon my cock,licking it squeaky clean. I stood, bringing my crotch up level to Lara's level on the three girl tower. “Alright, slut.” I saw her pussy juice itself more at just my language, as I seized my cock and brought the head level to her wet, hot slit. “Lets see if you can take more cock than either of your sisters”

I pushed forward, thrusting my hips to spear her hard, feeling as she came like a firecracker, her pussy convulsing along every inch of my shaft that I thrust into her. I pulled her onto me as I let my hips drive inch after inch inside her, claiming exquisite virgin territory no other man would ever be able to feel. I felt the satisfaction of taking the virginities of three beautiful stacked size queens in rapid succession, before remembering the job at hand. I sawed my length in and out of her as she panted hard, before I wa satisfied I had as much as I could inside her.

I gave Kate a lustful grin, and she knew exactly what I meant, taking her spot between my hips and Lara’s ass. She pulled her head back, before giving me a quizzical look. I smiled at her, and motioned for her to speak up.

“Thirteen inches.”

I picked up Lara in my arms, before pulling her off my cock and setting her down next to her sisters. Angela and Kate once more rushed to my side, licking and kissing my monster dong til it was free of their juices, but bathed in mother and daughters saliva.

“But….wait...how?” Lara was utterly bewildered, looking to Diana and Jess for answers, but both were just as confused as she was.

“Seems you girls really are identical. I’ve fucked a lot of tight, hot pussies, but the three of yours are almost identical. I figured that each of you could take just as much of my cock as each other.”

They started to object, but I gripped my cock, waving it under their noses. They knew I was in charge here.

“So then, looks like you all managed to take 13 inches of my cock.”.They were all nearly in tears as I looked down on them, holding each others naked bodies together. THey looked so beautiful, I couldn’t keep teasing them anymore. “And I said that whoever could take the most of my cock would get to have their pussy fucked every day.”

A slowly dawning look of joy spread across each on their faces as they figured it out. “Which means,” I grinned at them. “I’ll just have to pound all three of your pussies with my megadong everyday!” They jumped up and came to hug me, each of them running their hands over my cock in thanks.

“So I should finish what I started, then. Get on all fours with your asses facing me.” They quickly did so, as I got behind Lara, and plunged my cock inside her to as far as it would go, before pulling out quickly, and thrusting into Jess, then Diana. I kept it up, my cock almost a blur as I plunged in and out of each girl's pussy, the sheer size and heat of my cock making sure that each girl was constantly cumming even as I was fucking one of their pussies at a time.

Finally, I felt a familiar twinge inside. “Get ready girls, I’m gonna cum again.”


“NO! Please!”

“We need to feel it!”


“All that cum in our pussies!”

Angela cupped their faces. “Girls, you don’t know what you’re saying. Timmy’s seed is so virile, he’ll knock you up for sure.”


“We’re on birth-”

“-control. We started when we knew-”


“We were coming here. Please Timmy, give us your cum!”


I couldn’t say no if they asked me like that. I kept right on switching between their three cunnies, when I felt my sack seize up, and a thick white blast surging up my cock yet again. I felt the exquisite pleasure as my load surged out of my rod, straight into Lara’s womb, packing her pussy to overflowing with my cum. After I had hosed her insides with plenty of my cum, I pulled out, leaving a thick trail of my jizz on her back as I quickly slammed my spurting cannon into Jessica's womb. When I felt her overstuffed quim spraying my cum onto my thighs with my thrust, I pulled out again, and managed to push myself into Diana’s tight hole.

I came and I came, spurting my thick load deep into each of their pussies. The pleasure was too much for them, and each of them passed out, screaming in orgasm. When all three of their pussies were filled with my cum, my loads were no longer erupting with as much intensity, but I was still spurting. I pulled my cannon out and offered it to Kate and Angela, who gratefully took turns sucking my bloated knob for my sweet, rich, and virile cream, until finally, my orgasm finally finished. I sat back on Kate's bed, feeling winded for the first time tonight, but recovering quickly.

Kate gulped down my load and giggled. “Well Timmy, your knew cumslaves may have coaxed a load out of your balls, but now you’ve managed to knock them all out, make way for a REAL slut to ride that horsecock.”

“Aren’t you forgetting someone?”

Holly managed to prop herself up into a sitting position, as she looked at all of us dreamily.

“I had to share my cumload with all of you, now I want another one! I want to try something I saw in a magazine, where this stud put his cock between a woman's breasts and rubbed them until he came. I need to feel that.”


My mom went to her side. “I don’t know, Holly. I don’t think your tits are big enough for Timmy’s cock. Timmy, maybe she and I should give you a titfuck sandwich.”

My cock shot a wad of precum that landed on Holly’s tits, giving my pleasure at the idea a resounding confirmation as I grinned at them.

Holly looked at her sister. “Wait, what? Angela, Timmy is one thing, but I don’t know if I can make love to a woman as well, let alone my own sister.”

My mom pressed her lip’s to her sisters before she could react, kissing her passionately, before breaking away. “Holly, you’re going to learn that when it comes to fucking Timmy’s cock, there is nothing you can’t do.”

“But-but” Kate indignantly sputtered “You promised me that you’d pound my pussy next!”

I turned my head to her. I had promised her, but I couldn't pass up a tower titfuck from the tatas of the two top twins I’d seen in my life. “Kate, how about I lick your pussy instead? I promise, I’ll make sure you get my next cumload blasting up your twat,

She tried to pout sullenly, but she knew that my tongue was second only to my cock in terms of sending a woman's pussy into orbit. I’ve had a number of lesbians I turned into cock lovers tell me I’m the best pussy licker they’ve ever met.

I picked her up and brought her pink, gushing slit up to my lips, licking and sucking at her folds and swiping at her clit with my tongue. She gasped, and moaned, locking her legs around my head to keep from falling off.

With my head in between my sisters legs, I couldn’t see what was happening, but I could feel my Angela try to wrap her tits around my cock - I’d spent so long buried in between them, I’d know her tits anywhere.

“Well, Holly, come on. I’ll need help if I’m going to please Timmy’s horsecock.”


There was a moment, and I felt a second pair of tits wrap around my shaft, and they slowly started to wank my cock with their boobs. I groaned loudly, before diving in to licking out Kate’s pussy, her own moans following as her pussy squirted and juiced as I licked all her sensitive spots. She was shaking as she came nonstop.

As the two sisters began furiously titwanking, I felt them licking at my cockhead, that even their tits combined couldn’t cover. My cumslit outpoured more generous pre, and the pair licked up the offering eagerly.

“Mmmph, oh my god, Angela, this is so good! I wish I was like you when we were younger, we could have been doing this for years.”

My mother laughed, not missing a stroke as she furiously wanked my rod. “There weren’t any men like Timmy when we were young, Holly, and there aren’t anywhere else. He’s a one of a kind stud.”

“Mmm, I know what you mean! But I still would have been able to feel my tits mashed against yours. This is sho hot, and it feels so good! Oh, I want to just stay here with you forever, and have this kind of sex everyday!”

There was a pause, before my mom said “You can, Holly. Don’t ever go back to Jeffrey. Stay here with us, and we’ll love you more than he ever did.”


I couldn’t hear my aunts answer, but I could feel it - she and my mother were luridly french kissing around my knob, Holly showing how much she loved the idea. The feeling, and the idea, sent me into overdrive - my tongue began coaxing orgasm after orgasm out of my sister, as she moaned and screamed. It was all too much for me, I felt my balls begin to throb. Reluctantly, I pushed my mother and aunt away from my cock, and then, just as I felt my cum travelling up my shaft, with well practised precision, I let Kate fall from my shoulders and face, down, onto my cockhead just as it was ready to blow.

Gravity forced her down just as my shooting jizz-cannon pushed her up, making her feel the impact doubly. She arched her back and moaned in a combination of surprise and sheer pleasure, as she was slowly impaled further and further on my spurting rod. My pearly virile seed was fountaining out of her overstuffed quim, leading to Holli and Angela sucking and licking around my rod on the many inches that weren't stuffed inside Kate's hot box. The sensation was too much for her, on top of the numerous quivering orgasms I'd given her before, and she passed out with a big smile on her face.

I pulled Kate’s prone form off of my cock, and placed her down onto her sheets, lying draped alongside her cousins. Her overfilled pussy was leaking my juices onto her bedspread, staining it with my scent. Holly and Angela got up and I put my arms around them, my hands groping their huge tits freely.

“So” I grinned at them. “Just the three of us.”


“Mmm, just as I planned.” My mom looked very proud of herself.

Holly looked at her, a look of surprise creeping on her face. “What do you mean? You wanted Timmy to finish the girls off first, so we could share his horseprick?” Her hands dropped to my still hard mammoth, drawn there as if by some universal force without her knowledge. My mom’s hands followed hers, and I relished the quadruple handjob the sisters were giving me.

“Not exactly, sis. I may have been very naughty, and set it up so you and the girls would fuck Timmy and move in with us.”

Holly and I could just share utterly bemused looks, not knowing what on earth she was talking about.

“I may have been keeping some things from you Timmy. Word of your amazing cock has gotten around pretty well, and most people who hear it can’t believe the legend of this godly super-stud. I’ve had contact with people who wanted to get a piece of that magnificent cock of yours. Sex toy manufacturers wanted to be able to market a plastic cock that's as amazing as yours.”

I furrowed my brow. “Wait, what? When did you ever get a mold of my cock made?”

“I didn’t need it, Timmy! I know your cock so well, I could sculpt it just from memory.  Of course, your massive pussy pleaser right now would send most women running scared, but the cock you had when we first fucked, my darling boys monster that dwarfs all other men, that sold really well. The dildo’s have been flying off the shelves, and has put nearly every other one out of business. Thanks to some crafty negotiating, I managed to get us all of the profits from now on. I took a cut as your manager and head slut, but the rest is all yours, Timmy. You’ll never have to work a day in your life.”

My eyes went wide as I realised what she was saying. So my prick had been pounding millions of women across America, even the world, and I didn’t know it, and all this meant I had become rich? It was a little much for even me to take.

Holly, however, pressed on. “But, what does Timmy’s cock being sold have to do with me, and the...and the…..” Realisation dawned upon her face, as her jaw dropped. “YOU sent me that email! The one about that dildo!”

My mom could only grin and nod. “Sis, I knew that someone like Jeffrey could never satisfy you or make you feel like a woman, but I knew that years of abuse meant you wouldn’t listen to me. I had to do something to get you away from him. So, I inserted your name into one of the mailing lists for our email system, and waited for you to get curious enough to try it.”

“So, the dildo that made me finally feel like a woman, and feel whole again, was…”

“Modelled after my cock.” I gave her ass a hearty slap. “I told you it was just natural for you to worship my prick - once you saw that dildo, nothing could stop the real you from coming out.”

“Mmmhmm, Timmy, just as I had hoped. So, when Jeffrey threw a tantrum and threw you all out, I knew you had to come here, with us. And to make sure you’d all be unable to resist Timmy’s charm, I’ve been replacing Timmy’s cock suppressors with sugar pills, to make sure he was in prime bull stud mode, ready to utterly seduce four women into his harem into a single night.”

I stared at her for a second, before breaking out into a grin. “Wow, I thought my cock felt bigger lately.”

“Oh, Timmy, it was almost impossible to say no to you when your body was getting even more unbelievably studly, but I knew you’d understand when it happened.”

“And I’m so happy it happened” Holly leaned in and kissed her sister, freed from all inhibitions and letting her true, slutty nature out. She was surprised, but leaned into this kiss, the pair letting their tits mash together as they embraced lewdly, two perfect women in perfect lesbian love. I smiled, as I got an idea for how to finish the night.

To be Continued?....

16 comments:

  1. To be continued ? Is the pope catholic ? Do bears shit in the woods ? Yes, they are/do !! And throw away the medicine that suppresses the growth of his cock, it ain't necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have some ideas you'd like to see show up in the next part, please do share. My discord is Piltheser #6087

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderfull, like the past ressurected (and with testosterone !). Is it possible to dream about a bit of competition (a big bro, a pornstar or else that try to measure up with Tim, but, obviously, fail !).

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing story. can you do more ball worshipp? its really great when he cums when his balls are being attacked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff. The poor boy needs a holiday !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Plus can we have more renders of monster cock boys who feature in your stories? That would be amazing!

      Delete
    2. It would be great to have some illustrations for my Victorian tales, but I do not have the skills to create the artwork.

      Delete
    3. Where would you like to see him go?

      Delete
    4. My apologies, but I do not understand the question.

      Delete
    5. Where would you like to see Timmy go on holiday?

      Delete
    6. Japan or Bangkok. They would love to see a shameless stud with a massive cock - and so would I.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. So. Why not go on Discord and tell me what you'd like to see

      Delete
    2. My statement is not a discord but a psychological analysis of the few of the paragraphs that indicate incest. In the old Testament of the bible incest may have been normal because of the low population at the time of Genesis, but now in the US it is considered a sin. I know some friends who said that they have done such acts but I do not argue that is a error. It would seem that gays being playful in their nature that a underage teenager to have sex in their high school years would be an O.K. act if it is for love and passions, but would have to keep as a secret because their parents do not understand their love especially if the parents are republicans who accept the pastors will. It is really all about acceptance and tolerance of gay rights, but do underage teens do they have these legal rights? It is has only been 2-3 years since gay marriage has been legal. I will leave this statement for discussion.

      Delete
  7. I only read some paragraphs thinking it was from a mind who was straight in origins. I often wonder when the male gays get to have fun in this story or another story just made for the male gay population? Is epic lust just for the straight people besides the Lesbians who only there who receive all the fun? Is this were to really happen would take place in Caribbean where the laws are more liberal or other locations outside the US? When does fantasy meet reality when we decide sometime in the future where it might possible that teenagers might have genetic enhancement and will the laws allow a younger than 18 to have sex with someone without the possibility of a couple years of jail time when the US calls it statuary rape. I guess you have to ask the legal permission of parents, nothing to saying anything bad about Jerry Lee Lewis. Goodness, Gracious,Great Balls of Fire.

    ReplyDelete