Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Battle of the Bulges v0.8

Dear all please find enclosed the links to BotB v0.8 as well as a patch made by some random dude I never met (*cough*) I remind you that next month's reward is Apocalypse v0.4 (big update so join my patreon NOW!) Changelog for v0.8: v0.8 takes you to the end of the eighth and final day of the game (Sunday afternoon). it is not v1.0 yet since the CG gallery for day08 hasn't been added yet. But the game is now complete in itself. PC/Linux link: mega.nz/file/PiphnLJC#olK3SATGxjlYGHzUkH1Gtvpjomh0fhHvyZ0iRGLM3wA Mac link: mega.nz/file/KuQGUYBa#FBWSyCx_Q1ySJo2vaE8FRlsE8Wx0nHb_OqmmJUykp6M Incest Patch (instructions within) mega.nz/file/urhEGY6S#TEXDxSUlRrK7TJw4YFqRyz8Cnf1wltlGqCsFJAqVXQM PS: I remind you also that I have a discord server, here is an invite to grant you access to it: discord.gg/g9WYCdb Best, Tim





20 comments:

  1. How do I give Brittany the coin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't. You sell the coin to Old Joe downtown.

      Delete
  2. Hi I meant thank you for the game. I wanted to know if by chance there will be a sequel to this game or challenge mode in the likely future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm developing exclusively Apocalypse from now on.

      Delete
  3. Good job mate!

    Just to be curious, who is the bigger hunk in sundayparasolmiddle? Is that a new character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just a new ultra-hung character I've been fooling around. You can see a couple more pics of him on my discord.

      Delete
    2. You have a discord?

      Delete
    3. Yes, here: discord.gg/g9WYCdb

      Delete
  4. I once gave the coin to Brittany and got 3 lust from her, I just can't remember how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're mistaken. It's the golden wristband you need to give to Brittany. You buy it from the store.

      Delete
  5. The trio with the muscular guy and the comparison part with Quentin was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir, I am huge fan of your works! By any chance can you tell me which softwares do you use for model rendering?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Daz Studio is what I use. It's free, but the assets aren't...

      Delete
    2. Oh, come now, are you really telling us that the renders for this game are made in that old pile of crap? Because if you are then you're even more praiseworthy then I first though.

      Delete
    3. You'd actually be surprised. There are a couple of choose your own story's like this that use these models. I remember an old beach game that has like, 90% of the girls here... albeit most are a bit less muscular and a lot more curvaceous.

      Delete
  7. What program did you use to do this?
    Its a pity you finshed this game and you wont make the next version

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, where does the game store the save files?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tim, Finally done. Btw, I really miss your extraordinary stories

    ReplyDelete